Dermoscent Essential 6 Spot On Cats
Essential 6® spot-on is the 1st patented dermo-care spot-on that provides a simple and efficient solution to skin disorders:
- Bad odors
- Excessive hair loss
- Dull coat
- Greasy or dry skin coat
Synergy of essential oils + Hemp seed oil
Dermoscent Essential 6 Spot On Cats is the quick solution to efficiently fight your cat’s seborrhea, improving skin and coat health without subjecting them to unpleasant bathing sessions.
Kerato-seborrheic disorders are commonly referred to as seborrhea. This condition can leave your pet’s skin dry, flaky (causing dandruff), greasy or mixed. Many pets can also have a characteristic unpleasant odor associated with seborrhea.
This Dermoscent Cat Essential 6 Spot On is suitable for cats, and it’s a dermo-cosmetic product for the treatment of your feline’s seborrhea.
Essential 6® spot-on combines 6 actions and helps:
- Hydrate the skin and reinforce the skin barrier function
- Enhance coat shine
- Diminish hair loss (outside seasonal molt) and support hair regrowth
- Reduce flaking
- Deodorize while respecting the animal's sense of smell
- Protect thanks to its antioxydant effect.
With a simple 2 second application per week, Essential 6® spot-on helps space out shampoo frequency and can substitute the daily oral in-take of essential fatty acids (Omega 6 and 3).
Is it suitable for my pet?
- Difficult bath: for animals reluctant to water especially cats
- Obese cats: for the skin and coat (dull coat, dandruff...) of animals that can no longer self-groom
What does it contain?
- Hydrating hemp seed oil, rich in essential fatty acids (Omega 3 and 6), essential to your animals but that they are unable to synthesize by themselves.
- Sebo-regulating, anti-dandruff and soothing synergy of essential oils composed of rosemary, lavandin, clove, tea tree, ravintsara, peppermint, cedar, turmeric, oregano and gaultheria.
- Bio-diffusing agent to enable an efficient and homogeneous diffusion of all ingredients onto the whole-body surface from a single point of application, thanks to the natural sebum on the skin of the animal.
Directions for use and recycling
Find out how to apply Essential 6® spot-on in video.
- One pipette per week for 2 months
- 1 pipette every 2 weeks as long as necessary
No massage required. A high-performance bio-diffusing agent allows a homogeneous distribution of the product all over the body of the animal from a single point of application.
It is recommended not to bathe the animal during the 2 days before and the 2 days following the application in order to keep the sebum naturally present on the surface of the animal's skin from being prematurely cleansed off before the complete diffusion of the ingredients.
No known interaction if combined use with any other «spot-on».
For animals with long or abundant hair, brush the point of application 24 hours later to remove any product residue on the coat.