PETKIT Smart Pet Feeder - Fresh Element Solo
- 3L food storage capacity
- Food-grade ABS storage container
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi support ( 5GHz Not Supported)
- SUS304 stainless steel feeding bowl
- Wi-Fi & BlueTooth duo binding
- Mix pet food types compatible
- 10-50g food dispense per meal
- Product dimension: 316*296*167 mm
DUO BING MODE
- Wi-Fi + BlueTooth duo binding mode
- Better cellphone binding experience
PETKIT App available on APPLE APP STORE & GOOGLE PLAY
- Back-up battery solution allows feeding by schedule in case of power failure
- No more worry about a short vacation away from home
WASHABLE FOOD CONTAINER
- Makes the cleaning easier than ever before
- All the parts inside the container could be disassembled and completely cleaned
PETKIT Feeder Desiccant is a complementary product to the PETKIT Smart Pet Feeder.
Keeps your pet’s food nice and fresh for consumption.
Each pack comes with 5 individual packets of desiccant.
Simply replace desiccant once a month (30 days).
1. How to restart the Fresh Element Solo?
Unplug the power cord and plug it in again to restart the device. If there are batteries in the device, remove the battery and reinstall it.
2. Does the Fresh Element Solo support manual dispenser?
If the Fresh Element Solo has never been connected to the app, long pressing the button will not dispense food. Food will only be dispensed via the button once connected to the app.
3. How to share with others？
Step 1: Open the app, click on the feeder and enter the settings page
Step 2: Click "Share"
Step 3: Click "+" to enter the username of the user you want to share
Step 4: Select the user you want to share and click "OK"
Step 5: If you want to delete the shared user, turn on the sharing switch, click "-" and then click the user's avatar,then "-".
4. Why the Fresh Element Solo occasionally goes offline?
The device is offline because of the network. But no need to worry, it will still dispense food according to the feeding plan you set when it is offline, but the specific feeding record cannot be obtained on your app, it will display an unknown state, if the network returns to normal, feeder will be online.
5. Can the Fresh Element Solo still work without Wi-Fi?
The Fresh Element Solo needs to be connected to the app and wifi to set the automatic feeding plan. If you have set up the automatic feeding plan and there is no wifi, the device will prompt you it's offline. In this case, it will still dispense food according to the automatic feeding plan.
6. Why the food dispensation is inaccurate?
The Fresh Element Solo is not weighed, and the food is rotated through the impeller, so the weight of different volumes of food is different, and there will be differences.
7. How to add extra meals for your pets?
Click the"+" in the lower right corner of the feeding page to add meals.
8. Why the Fresh Element Solo dispenses food not smoothly?
In winter, the temperature is low, and the animal fat contained in pet food will be solidified due to the low temperature, which will cause the food to slide down smoothly. It is recommended that you wipe the food outlet with a wet towel several times.