PRE ORDER - PIDAN Composite Tofu Cat Litter - Activated Charcoal Tofu with Bentonite 2.4KG
When you purchase a pre-order, you are buying an out-of-stock or soon-to-be-available product not yet in inventory. Please note that the Pre-order dispatch date is an estimate only, and is subject to change. If you order multiple products, we will ship your in-stock products first, and then send your pre-ordered products when they arrive.
For even better smell control, introduce Composite Activated Charcoal Cat Litter! A mixture of 70% charcoal tofu cat litter and 30% bentonite cat litter. This eco-friendly and water-soluble mixture produces maximum power for liquid absorbency, odour control, and clumping.
Premium, all-natural materials
Made of food-grade soybean curd residue with activated charcoal added. It has superb liquid absorption like a sponge, and it’s lightweight and dust-free. Premium mineral resources from Minerals Technologies USA and STA deodorizing pellets trap unpleasant odours.
Tofu Cat Litter + Bentonite Cat Litter
- 70% charcoal tofu cat litter
- 30% crushed bentonite cat litter
No more unpleasant smells
Three different odour eliminators to remove unpleasant smells more thoroughly. The tofu cat litter pellets with activated charcoal have tens of millions of micropores that absorb the offensive odour. The STA deodorizing pellets thoroughly lock in the unpleasant odours. Together, they purify the air — leaving only the natural smell of tofu.
Super convenient! Flushable down the toilet
- It dissolves in water, so you can scoop out the clump and flush it down the toilet (if in accordance with your local health and sewage guidelines).
Impressive liquid absorption
- Absorbs liquid like a sponge before It reaches the bottom of the litter box. 10 grams of activated charcoal tofu cat litter absorbs 50 grams of liquid.
Superb clumping ability
- Small bentonite pellets fill up the gaps between the tofu pellets to make an even firmer clump.
- One bag lasts 3 to 4 weeks for most single-cat households.
- It is impossible to avoid road bumps and parcel collisions during transit, causing the packaging to lose vacuum. Don't worry because the packaging vacuum is to remove dust, facilitate packing, and make stocking up more convenient. And it has no effects on cat litter's function. So please use it with confidence.
- To prevent clogging, do not flush excessive cat litter down the toilet at one time.
- We recommend spreading the cat litter flat in the litter box with a thickness of 3-5 cm; scooping out the cat litter clumps every day for cats to have a cleaner toileting experience.
- Regarding colour difference: The colour of different cat litter batches may be slightly different, normal. Please use it with confidence.