The Ziwi Peak moist canned range has been formulated to meet the natural and instinctive nutritional needs of your dog by mirroring the diet it would have naturally enjoyed in the wild.
Your dog is descended from the wolf, which was one of the earliest animals to be domesticated around 10,000BC.
The dog’s digestive system has remained largely unchanged since then. Your dog will thrive on a daily diet that is high in natural meat content to satisfy its carnivorous requirements.
As a result, the kindest diet you can provide to your dog is one that works in harmony with evolution - one that its digestive system can easily convert into usable nutrients and energy for a full and happy life.
This is a diet that is high in natural protein and natural fat from meat: the diet nature intended for long term health, wellbeing and longevity.
Ziwi Peak is designed to mirror this wild prey, natural diet so that when you feed your dog, you can have peace of mind that you’re providing all the complete and balanced nutritional support required from a source and brand you can trust.
- Contains 91% natural meat, organs, bone, and green lipped mussels all sourced from grass fed pasture raised New Zealand animals, fully balanced with all the necessary vitamins and minerals
- Limited Ingredient Diet – Improved recipe with higher meat content, requiring less added vitamins and minerals, giving Ziwi Peak one of the shortest, most natural ingredient lists on the market
- No TSPP, BPA or Carrageenan.
- A leaner, lower energy, small batch recipe ideal for dogs that need to lower weight
- Wild caught New Zealand Blue Mackerel is high in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids
- Includes 3% New Zealand green-lipped mussel, a great natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Includes natural carbohydrates from natural sources such as chicory, kelp and parsley, plus essential vitamins and minerals for a balanced diet.
- Each can of Ziwi Peak is retort-cooked in its own sterile container to preserve the nutritional integrity of the raw ingredients
- No artificial gelling agents
Made Specifically For: All breeds and life stages