PIDAN Pet Deshedding Tool
- Easy to clean. Just push and tear.
- Press the button and then wiggle the comb or manually tear off to immediately remove the hair on the comb teeth.
- The metal comb teeth are 1 mm apart from each other. They can reach deep to the root of the coat, increasing efficiency.
- Round and smooth comb teeth help to protect your pet's skin. They are designed to prevent your pet's skin from getting scratched.
Five directions settings
- Each suits different de-shedding needs and mean it can be comfortably used by the left or right hand.
- One option for short-haired pets and another option for long-haired pets.
- Use short comb teeth on your short-haired pet. Use long comb teeth on your long-haired pet. Make sure to select the correct option before adding to your basket.
Designed to reduce fatigue.
- The handle and the comb form a 120° angle. This lets you hold it easily and naturally.
- The handle is soft and comfortable so you won't feel tired holding it for a long period of time.
It is a good helper in hair combing with one-key operation for hair cleaning and five adjustable directions.
The TPE handle is soft and gentle.
The electroplated stainless teeth can be rinsed.
- Make sure there is no matted hair before using the de-shedding tool. Please take your pet to the animal hospital when there is matted hair or hair loss.
- Use the de-shedding tool when the coat is dry. If your pet has skin inflammation, sore abrasions, etc, please wait for your pet to fully recover before using the de-shedding tool.
- To prevent your pet from getting injured, don't pull forcefully.
- Avoid foreign objects getting into the movable joints, as this might cause damage or malfunction.
- Clean it immediately after use to avoid the residue of pet fur and oils allowing bacteria to breed.
- Please keep it in a safe place after use to avoid accidental injuries caused by children and pets playing with it.